Sunday, October 14, 2007

Will the packing never end?

Please know that the photos to follow (the first two at least) were in no way posed, prompted or elicited. Just my precious two year old showing what I think all of us are feeling inside about what it takes to furlough pack for a growing two year old (never knowing what size he'll be in next week) and a pregnant mommy (never knowing what size she'll be in next week)... so hope you enjoy :)

Can someone please tell my mommy that enough is enough already?

I'm starting to worry about this woman!!!

What photo shoot is complete without a new picture of Daddy and me? And this one's even better because Daddy let me play with his basketball!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:12 PM

    Just as long as you do not pack him IN the trunk! ha ha. We can not wait to see you ALL face to face. Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are in blogging mode; I haven't seen you post this much in ages. I LOVE it. That picture of Gary and Nathan is priceless, and I laughed really hard about his faces with your packing! You are a riot when it comes to that, but you are really good at it so I guess the stress is worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Gary and Laura,

    Congrats on the new baby bull (as oppossed to baby heifer; although I am mighty proud of my little heifers - Ha!)!

    I am still really wanting to hear some dates that you will be in B'wood. Do you do e-mail Gary?

    I would like to have you talk to our Youth L.A.B.S. kids if it works out.

    Let me know at your earliest convenience. Blessings to the whole herd!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on another boy! Our boys love playing together.

    These pictures are hilarious, and I totally recognize the black trunks. They are the same kind we took to Africa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Laura!
    I found your blog by way of Chad's. Great to read about what you have been up to. I enjoy reading about other Hardingites. I am glad you are doing so well. Nathan is adorable! I am sure the second one will be just as cute. I hope you get your packing completed and enjoy your time in the states. Best of luck!
    Kathy (Keller)

    ReplyDelete