Friday, October 12, 2007

The verdict is in...

Well, we went, we saw... we conquered!!! And it looks like Nathan is going to have to work on his sharing skills, as he'll soon be sharing all his old clothes with a new little BROTHER! I am so excited! I really wanted another little boy, for us as parents because we love the one we already have and for Nathan since they will be so close in age, to have a little brother to go through life with.

Thank you so much to everyone for all your prayers! I didn't have a chance to down orange juice on the way (long story about an impromptu ultrasound visit to another doctor) but apparently Starbucks coffee works wonders too (thanks to Aunt Emily who keeps us stocked!).

Now my only job to finish in the next few days is looking back through Nathan's baby clothes to see what we lack. I know we'll be bringing back lots of onesies (since the maid at our homestay stretched out all his baby onesies handwashing them in our first months here... I think Nathan could probably still fit in some of them if we really tried :) Good night and God bless you all, my friends and loved ones... and my two little boys :)

12 comments:

  1. YAY for little boys! Congratulations, that is very exciting. Nathan will be a super big brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!! We are so excited for you!! Two boys close in age is a wonderful gift. What a blessing to have siblings to grow with. We will continue to pray for a healthy pregnancy and delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:35 PM

    AWESOME! You know I'm all about having boys. (o;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I am happy for you. And it is so nice to know before you go so to the States so you know what to look for. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray! Congratulations mommy, daddy and big brother! I am glad you saw. Have a wonderful trip Laura and will wait to see you back in January!
    -carolinais

    ReplyDelete
  6. YIPPEE!! How exciting for everyone!!! Babies are such a great (and oh so sweet) little blessing. Nathan is going to LOVE his newest playmate!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:29 PM

    Woo-Hoo! Glad the little guy cooperated.

    Lauren was asking if you were going to be in Searcy this visit. If you are, she really would like to see you...So would I!

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome. Like you said he will be a great playmate for Nathan. All of the clothes he will have to is an added bonus since finding clothes there is so hard. I'm so happy for you guys. I just got Hannah down to bed and the first thing I thought of was I have to go see what baby Bull is going to be. God bless you guys and enjoy your time at home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was me who posted that last one by the way:)
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! We are really so excited for you, and for Nathan to have a little playmate. Baby Bull #2 just doesn't know yet how lucky he is to be born into your family!
    : )
    Christie

    ReplyDelete
  11. YEA!! We are all about those boys too! Congratulations! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete