Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Where do they learn this stuff?

Lesson #1: If you squint really big while mommy's taking the picture then you don't see those crazy spots for hours after from her crazy flash... and if you make this cheesy smile over and over... there is the off chance that she'll give you a break from picture time for a little while :)

Lesson #2: To be like daddy you don't have to walk a mile in his shoes... you just have to sit in his chair :)
Lesson #3: It's always a great idea to play in the sprinklers and get all wet and muddy right after mommy has just put you in clean / dry clothes :) (hey... daddy brought me out here :)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:38 PM

    I LOVE looking at pictures of him, and that one of him in Gary's chair is a riot. I had to double take to make sure I wasn't looking at an older child. He really is only 15 months old, right????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our lives have been in such chaos for the last several weeks, I have been unable to keep up with those dear to us. I realize now that there has been more on your plate then on ours. I pray God holds you all in his hand. Have the greatest Christmas ever!

    ReplyDelete