Thursday, December 28, 2006

Blessings all around...

Well... Nathan had quite the Christmas... so many wonderful presents from friends and family. Nathan is loving his new tractor, books, clothes, and ornament (of course following the Wallace tradition of a new Hallmark ornament every year :). The tractor as of now is the highlight in his world. Every time it rolls across the floor you will hear my little man say... WOW. It's so precious! So just thought I'd post a few pictures from Christmas in Bolivia. Hope your's was Merry and white :)
The Vargas family at church on Christmas Eve starting off the gift festivities.
Billie Gill was so sweet to make Nathan a new hat and scarf,
that will come in so handy this winter!

The famous tractor from Nana, Papa, and Auntie Em.

A new Hallmark ornament...

is there anything more important than that?

Nathan's thoughts...

Now I know these guys are in one of my movies...

I never knew they were a book too!

No comments:

Post a Comment