Monday, November 6, 2006

While you were sleeping...

No... this is not about some new crazy stunt that Nathan pulled while his mommy was sleeping :) This is about the mommy missing home... missing the holidays and popping in one of the Wallace sisters' favorite DVD's.... "While You Were Sleeping" to feel a little less disconnected. So in honor of the greatness of this chick flick... here are a few quotes... voiced often between Emily and I...

"Should've gotten the blue spruce... they're lighter"

"Joe Jr's still single..." "Yeah, that's a... shocker"

"Is this guy bothering you? Cause it kind a looks like he's.... leaning"

"I think the couch should go... right there"

"These mashed potatoes are sooooo CREAMY"

So for all the movie lovers... enjoy :) And what is your comfort movie of choice? Would love to hear!

4 comments:

  1. The Cutting Edge is definitely one of my all time favorite movies. While You Were Sleeping is a good one too. You know that I love the mashed potatoes quote! I still use it from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:17 AM

    Comfort movies? Oh get ready...Save the Last Dance, 10 Things I hate about you, The Wedding Planner, Raising Helen...My husband hates it when I pull these out "How many times are you going to watch these?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have several: The Cutting Edge, The Wedding Planner, Remember Me, Sleepless in Seattle, and really any of the Mummy and Lord of the Rings movies. Wide sence of taste..I know- I"m odd! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Return to me, wedding planner, the notebook, star wars (original trilogy), indiana jones, the little mermaid:) Those are staples in our homes

    ReplyDelete