Thursday, November 16, 2006

Doing my part :)

There have many posts recently written by bloggers about doing their part in voting. Well, this wednesday morning I did my part too :) Only my part was voting for Emmitt Smith in Dancing with the Stars. Now mind you... I did not elect a new Senator, or vote for some promising new legislation, but from across the miles, I was proud to be an American! :) voting for Emmitt, a great dancer, and family man! Sorry to disappoint you voting Americans, I did not go to the polls, I logged into ABC.com and voted to my heart's content! God bless democracy!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:04 AM

    You absolutely crack me up. I taped it for my friend Crystal since she wouldn't be able to see it so if you want I can hold on to it for you for whenever! Unless you find some ghetto VCR player that you can watch it on and then I will be happy to send it to Cbba! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emmitt!!! I was so excited!! I'm so glad that he won! i'm sure that your votes made a difference :) love you sis--

    ReplyDelete