Saturday, February 23, 2008

He's here...

Just a quick update as my firstborn is stirring and second born is sleeping beside his daddy so peacefully :) Grant Thomas Bull arrived late Thursday night at 10:15 pm after a full day's worth of induction. We found out at my doctor's visit on Wednesday that she would be traveling this weekend to La Paz and I really didn't want to deliver with another doctor and so we decided to induce. The delivery went really well, Grant weighed in at 7 pounds and about 7 ounces and we're trying to find the piece of paper that said how long he was :) He's doing great and his big brother hasn't sat on, squished, or poked eyes out yet :) We're came home Friday afternoon about 2:00 pm and all had a pretty good night over all last night. I promise more details and pictures to come, just wanted to let everyone know! Thank you so much for covering us in prayer! There are so many ways that I can tell you they were answered... and I will... I promise, just after my nap :)

9 comments:

  1. Wow!

    Let me be the first to say congrats! We're so happy for you guys and glad that everything went well!

    Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!

    W

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I can't wait to see some pictures!
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratz! I am so happy for the 4 of you! We send our love and prayers. . . .also let us know if you need anything mailed down now that you have him here. . . for any of you.

    much love,
    marti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Glad everything went well. Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! 4 Bulls:) Praying for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations. I can't wait to see the pictures but rest up and love on your little family of four first.

    Love you
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations! can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1:27 PM

    Congratulations! We are very happy for you and Gary.

    ReplyDelete