Friday, January 18, 2008

Per Request...

I'm not sure that I know any of my friends who just luv to post pregnant pictures of themselves on their blogs, but we do love to keep our reading public happy... so as per request from my own mom... here you go... 35 weeks and counting :)

We went to the doctor this week and everything's looking good, little man is head down and ready to go. Let's hope he stays put for just a little longer, I still have his bed to make :) Nathan is starting to really talk to the baby. He'll say "Where is Grant... where'd he go?" (Did I mention the new little man's name is Grant Thomas?) Then he'll listen to my belly and give it a kiss :) sweet big brother! Not as funny though as when he "rings" my belly button like a door bell and then knocks on my belly as if to say, open up and let that guy out, I'm ready to play :) Thank you for all your prayers over our pregnancy and our new baby!

8 comments:

  1. you're a cutie Laura. So excited for yoU!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so good! I love this post! Grant is a nice name too. I like it. I am going to be checking and checking yours, Katie's, and Julie's blogs for the next couple of months. Can't wait to see those babies.
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! Hope things are going well for you and that you are settling back in. I cannot wait to meet Grant (I really like that name!)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! I LOVE the name ~ especially the "Thomas" part! However, I was secretly hoping you'd choose one of the names I suggested ~ Raging or Red ~ they would both go so well with Bull! hee hee :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great,Laura! I know you probably aren't feeling like you look great, but you do. :) I pray that the next few weeks are as comfortable as possible, and that the delivery is easy for you. I can't wait to see pics of Grant. I love his name, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:41 AM

    Thank you, precious daughter, for this beautiful picture of beautiful you. Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look GOOD, girl!! I love the name, and am looking forward to seeing pics of the little one here SOON!! Rest up, and by the way - your mention of liver sandwiches triggered my gag reflex. Ick. Mom used to cook us up some liver when we were younger . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like your holding a basketball under your shirt! Aka, you look great! Can't wait for Grant's arrival! Glad you went with that name!

    ReplyDelete