Monday, December 31, 2007

King of the World!

Nathan says... "I'm the King of the World !!! At least I was on Saturday :)" ....

Saturday was a fun filled day for the Bull family! Gary and I were treated to a day of free babysitting by Auntie Em and Nena while we enjoyed a movie, lunch without a toddler, and our big Wal-Mart stock up trip. It was such a blessing for us to have time just the two of us! Thank you so much Auntie Em and Nena for making it happen for us! And as you'll see below it doesn't look like Nathan had too bad of a time either :)
Swinging with Nena
Playing with Auntie Do Do
My little unconventional slider :)

2 comments:

  1. Let's see....... Wal-Mart or playing at the park....... I think Nathan had the better end of the deal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the 2 "Family" ornaments from this web site:
    http://www.personalcreations.com/home.asp

    The bride and groom and "Great Expectations" ones came from a craft show.

    ReplyDelete