Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Photo shoot with our Nate man...

Well, here's the past few days in pictures. I've chopped more, mixed more, sauteed more, eaten more, visited more and shopped more than I ever planned to, but it's been fun and we're enjoying the last days of furlough as a family of three :) Hope you enjoy the new pictures... sorry some of them are super duper clear... I'll be ready to have my laptop back (I've been using Gary's and it's a different software than I'm used to). Hope you had a great Christmas and continue to enjoy the holidays with your families!
This is what ensued when we tried for a photo op before present opening... the waterworks began... oh the drama!

Let the presents begin :)
Nathan's new "rocket" book from Nana (affectionately now called Nena) and Papa! Hopefully the novelty will not have worn off so much that it will still be a great diversion on the plane ride home :)

What is it with kids and glasses? These new cool sunglasses are from our Auntie Em (now affectionately... and I do mean affectionately called "Do Do" and yes as in a Do Do bird... don't ask how or why... we have no idea :)

Who needs a sippy cup when I have this cool new kids Starbucks cup from Auntie Do Do :)

Nena and Papa scored big with the new remote control car!

Awww... come on Mom... it's not that late... a few Pez never hurt anybody :)

Nathan's photo shoot with his Nena... man do I love this kid... he so keeps me laughing :)

4 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! Looks like Nathan had a great Christmas. He must've been a very good boy this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - Nathan has grown! He is such a cutie. I love the pics with the glasses. 8-)

    I am glad that you are enjoying furlough. Keep having a fun time.

    Love ya'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:45 PM

    Hi Laura! I found your blog through a friend! I would like to invite you to join a brand new forum for sisters of the church of Christ! Its small but growing - please join us for encouragement, support and much more!!! We have a section just for "missionary sisters" Here's the link: http://sistersinchrist.forumotion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so sweet Laura. Is he getting taller or is it just those pjs? He looks so loooong in the photos.

    ReplyDelete