Thursday, February 8, 2007

Nathan's update :)

Well folks, how is everyone back home? I thought that I would show you a few new pictures of me so that you can see how I am growing up big... and like Mommy says, a little crazy :) Mommy says to tell everyone that we miss you! These are pictures of me and Lucy. We sure do have fun playing in the dirt and running around the back yard together, but sometimes I have to tell her "No, No, No" when she tries to jump on me, or give me kisses that I don't want :) She even lets me pour dirt all over her, and doesn't complain like Mommy does :) Lucy is so much fun to play with!


Me and Lucy LOVE to get dirty :)


That's a Lucy kiss.

This is the pouring dirt part I told you about...

This picture is from this morning. See yesterday I took an amazing nap (almost four hours) and so I fooled Mommy into thinking I had made the two nap a day - to - one nap a day switch. But at 10:30 this morning when I started whining, carrying around my milk, and holding onto her legs, I thought I had made myself clear... I'm TIRED mommy. But apparently I need to work harder on the talking thing, which by the way Mommy's a speech therapist... I mean you think she'd understand me :) But she didn't quite get it and so I had to and curl up in the recliner until she carried me upstairs to my bed. She'll learn one of these days :)


Man I sure am cute when I'm asleep :)

11 comments:

  1. A boy and his dog. He is growing so fast (Lucy too)! I know they enjoy their time together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! Does it feel like you have twins sometimes? Those pictures are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:37 PM

    He sure is cute! ALL the time! What adorable pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, these pictures are adorable. absolutely adorable. the first one lucy and nathan's faces look the same, and the second one is so sweet with them. sweet nathan! come on furlough, get here quick! love you so much--

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know it's man's best friend when it puts up with the dirt...I LOVE the pics. He is getting so big! Hugs from Auntie Jen...

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are precious. I love the first one. It looks like they're both sitting there because they know they got caught playing in the dirt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:32 PM

    Hey Nathan, maybe you could give Shelby some pointers on falling asleep by yourself. She isn't too good at that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dee - dont' let nathan fool you, this is the first (and probably last) time that i have ever seen this happen in our house. Thus the documentation :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gary, Laura, and Nathan,

    It is so neat to watch your family grow and have a wonderful impact on everyone around you. You have a precious son and he is very lucky!!! We were so happy to hear from you on our blog. We will visit frequently, and please know our prayers are with you!!!

    Dwayne, Mindy and Peyton Seeber

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous1:13 PM

    Nathan,

    Slow down on the growing! You seem to be skipping stages and should have your driver's license soon.

    Hug Mom & Dad for us.

    ReplyDelete