Friday, July 28, 2006

Playing with JuJu

Nate the great here again... and I wanted to show you all a picture of me and my friend Juju playing at my house. She and her mommy and daddy came over for lunch last week and we had fun playing. The only problem is that I think I came on a little strong at the beginning of our friendship and so now sometimes Juju gets a little scared of me. See... I'm a speed demon in my walker, and Juju is so much fun to chase... and then there was the time that Juju's curls just looked like they would be so much fun to play with that I got a little out of hand... let's just say she didn't have fun at all. So all that to say that, little by little mommy and daddy are trying to teach me that tough love is not always the best way with my friends, especially the ones who are girls. I'm working on it... I promise I'm trying hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment