Friday, July 28, 2006

Fish Face

So for those of you who know the Wallace family, you know that my mom Charlene is a wonderful photographer, who has recorded wonderful memories throughout our lives' on film. The fun part about taking pictures with my mom... okay and I do it too... is that every pose must be taken twice, just in case :) So throughout the years as my sister Emily and mine's faces tired of smiling for extended periods of time while Mama Wallace snapped those fotos... we came up with a solution to the tired cramping face muscles... the fish face. Known to many in this world as a funny face, but known to the Wallace girls as a saving grace for the cheek muscles during extended photo shoots :) So here, carrying on the Wallace tradition, in great form I must say, is my son, doing the fish face like a champ :) Enjoy!!


5 comments:

  1. He is most certainly a Wallace if he is doing the fish face this early! What a bright boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok i lied on my blog, THIS is the cutest fish face i've EVER SEEN!

    atta boy nate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like mommy- like son!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE these pictures!! My parents are here visiting and Mom loves it too. You have got quite the little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. at first i thought, 'no way is that real'...i'm impressed, how did you teach him to do that? too cute! -april

    ReplyDelete