Friday, July 14, 2006

In and Out



Well, yesterday was my 10 month birthday!! Yea for me! Mommy says that now I've been out as long as I was in. Daddy says I'm getting so big. My favorite new thing is to walk around the living room holding on to the furniture. I do really good taking a few steps when I'm not thinking about it, but the minute I realize what's going on, I sit down. I mean wouldn't you, because the minute these folks know I can walk, no more being carried everywhere, they're actually going to make me do it myself. So I think for now I've got 'em fooled :)

Mommy and I are traveling to the U S of A in August to visit all our family. Daddy says that Nana, Papa, Aunt Emily, and Uncle Barry are going to "eat me up." So... I'm not really sure what that means, and not sure if I should be scared or not :) But I think those guys really love me so I don't think I'll worry about it too much :)

In honor of my ten month birthday, which I share with the Gorham's anniversary (mommy's best friend - pretty fun huh?), Mommy decided that it would be a good idea to put some of my most flattering recent pictures here on our blog. Hope you enjoy. I miss you all and can't wait to see everyone in just about a month now. Man.... we're going to have so much fun, if you're up for military crawls and lots of drool :)

3 comments:

  1. Camille will love to hug Nathan!! She is loving babies. Keep us posted on your itinerary so we can meet up during your travels!! Look so forward to seeing you again:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little red cheeks are adorable Nathan! Here's a hint, the adults want to keep you a baby for as long as you're willing so they will try to carry you even when you don't want them to. No worries with that learning to walk thing.
    Definitely keep me up to date on your travels -- who knows what the Lord might provide? Love, Aunt Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. More picts of nathan and his parents please. :)

    ReplyDelete