Saturday, September 13, 2008

Bolivia Update...

I know that many of our family, friends, and supporters have been hearing news of the political unrest in Bolivia. As of yet things are fairly peaceful here in Cochabamba, but we will see what the next days and weeks bring. I wanted to post a video from CNN that I thought did a fairly good job of describing in a nutshell what's going on in other regions in Bolivia. Please be praying for this country, our church here, our families and our friends.

2 comments:

  1. I am praying for all of you.

    God bless,

    Ken Hines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:59 PM

    There is never a thought of you, Gary, Nathan and Grant that isn't accompanied by a prayer for your safety, your situation there, your fellow team members, the church plant and for a peaceful resolution to the unrest that now exists.


    All my love,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete