Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Thankful...

In the spirit of keeping my attitude positive while I'm holding down the fort, I thought I'd take a sec every night to write down a few things from the day that I'm thankful for (as opposed to dwelling on the craziness that is my life for the next three weeks :)

Nathan dancing his little booty out to Mama Mia :)

Grant's belly laugh whenever we play!

Jenny who takes such great care of my boys so that I can get things down outside the house and catch a quick nap too!

Joshua's feeling better... seems like his little nose is drying up so that means he's sleeping better.

Renan (a brother from church who has a taxi) who picks up Nathan everyday from school so that I know someone that I trust is bringing him home safe and sound.

Chocolate leftovers from last night's movie night.

A new disc of Lie to Me to keep me distracted after the boys go to bed.

New flip tops on the boys juice boxes... you'd understand this if you had been cutting open the corner of juice boxes for the last five years to have them gush all over you, or the counter, or the floor!

That one of my dear friends gets to take home her new daughter tomorrow :)

The gumption to get in bed before midnight... here I go :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you are the coolest, Laura! What a great idea to keep a thankfulness log at this time. I am super proud of you. Love ya! :)

    ReplyDelete