Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Thankful... day 3

Roast cooking in the crock-pot for Mother's Day lunch tomorrow!

Grant finally realizing he's a big brother and really starting to interact with Joshua.

Watching Grant's big bear paws pat his little brother on the head (shockingly gently I might add :)

The fact that no one killed each other even though by 9 o'clock this morning we had been in 5 time-outs and had 2 spankings.

Nathan coming in and telling me that "Grant hurt his head because he was running around CRAZY like a Jo-Jo"

Joshua's sweet smile coming back after the sickies.

A good long nap.

Fresh avocados.

Nathan excited about going shopping with me tomorrow... and on that note, sleep would be a good thing for said shopping outing :) night night!

1 comment:

  1. I just love you my sweet friend. I'm thankful for you and your drive to be positive in this circumstance. In all things, my friend, in all things give thanks. And you are doing it.

    ReplyDelete