Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thankful... day 4

Tonight I'm thankful for...

the roast that turned out great for lunch :)

dear friends stopping by with flowers to wish me a Happy Mother's Day!

the fact that today I didn't drink the whole pot of coffee by myself :)

getting to talk to my hubby.

internet that allows me to still feel connected to the outside world, no matter how many hours a day I spend with three little boys in this apartment.

the fact that I didn't do one load of laundry today!

sweet little boy arms that encircle my mommy neck while they whisper in my ear... you're my mommy... I love you!

3 comments:

  1. that last one is precious. i have been thinking of you a ton. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:22 AM

    Sounds like an awesome day! You are doing great! Love you. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:43 AM

    Where's that "thumbs up" emoticon when you need it?

    Love,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete