Sunday, May 30, 2010

Thankful... day 7

Tonight I'm thankful for...

the fact that I got myself, Nathan, Grant and Joshua, bathed, dressed, fed and to church before singing began (and without househelp thank you very much)!

Bolivian sisters at church who took care of Joshua all through service so I could tend to the older two hooligans.

hearing Nathan and Grant giggling with each other as I headed up the hall after putting Joshua to sleep.

the spank spoon.

long hugs and talks after the spank spoon.

a fresh pitcher of Kool-aid.

Joshua enjoying sitting in his Bumbo and playing (b/c at least one kid's going to get their money's worth out of it).

a nap (yeah you read that right!)

nickjr.com that allowed me to have said nap (while Nathan played and his brothers napped).

the end of my first day without househelp since Gary left.

the boys first day of school tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:14 AM

    God's blessings abound! You are such a good mama and wife. And daughter and sister. Love you much. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl!! Thinking of you right now and loving reading all of your "Thankful" posts...keep them up and re-read them when you have a super hard day. They will get you though and then later they will give you big smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:14 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete