Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Grant, Grant, and more Grant :)

Hello blog world... it's Grant. This is my first official post and I'm super duper excited! I know that Mommy has written about me before and has shared pictures of me with you all, but I thought it was time I spoke for myself. Mommy decided to try and take a few new pictures of me tonight since I'm sitting up byself like a champ (not that I'm bragging or anything :) but since I love my thumb as much as I do... it was a little hard for her to catch me in a good pose... I'm pretty sneaky like that :) So for your viewing pleasure, here was our photo shoot from tonight... all my many faces, serious, silly, and otherwise :) Until next time... Grant.
Here... it... comes...
And... in... the... mouth... :)
Here I was watching Daddy come in the room... he's one of my all time favorite people right now!

Making silly faces back at Daddy while he was trying to make me smile :)


He's still trying to make me smile :)

Silly Daddy, you have to work harder than that :)
Did I mention I really like my thumb? :)
The only picture I gave Mommy straight on, no thumb :) Did Mommy tell you how big I'm getting? I'm weighing in at over 20 pounds already. My Mommy says it's 20 pounds of cuddle bug :)

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:10 PM

    Grant, thanks for filling us in. You are such a cute kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grant, tell your mom to squeeze your cheeks and give you a big hug from your Arkansas friends! . . and your brother too IF he's being nice to you at the moment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that kid is so precious, I love all his facial expressions! Did we buy those shorts for him? that sweatshirt is pretty snug around his midsection! :) love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:34 PM

    Looks like we might have an offensive tackle for the Fightin' Texas Aggies on our hands!

    :)

    Papa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grant,

    Are you a cutie or what? Oh my. You´re more handsome every time I see you. Good thing you look like Mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie and I'm with your dad he looks like a future football player to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you produce the greatest lookin boys!!! just adorable. laura, i pray you are doing well. think of you often. peace

    ReplyDelete