Tuesday, April 29, 2008

#200

Well apparently we've been at this blogging thing for quite awhile now :) and 200 posts later here I find us... so different from what we were when we started this journey two and a half years ago. There have been such times of joy, such times of sadness, and yet through it all such times of growth. We are walking closer to each other, closer to our children and above all closer to our God for the experiences we've had so far.
I only pray that we have brought glory to God in the way that He has called us to do. I pray that we have been a part of His presence here in Cochabamba and that those that we have come to know have been able to come to know Him better because of our lives' here. I pray that we can continue on this path, that we can run the race and finish what we came here to do... bringing Cochabambinos to the feet of our Lord, into a saving relationship with Him, and into fellowship with brothers and sisters in Christ here in Bolivia.

Thank you so much for all the support, prayers and encouragement you, our family and friends, have given to us on this journey... we are who we are, and have been able to do what we have done, because of all that you are in our lives'. God bless you!
(And what kind of monumental blog post would this be without a few pictures of my two handsome little men :)

5 comments:

  1. Happy bicentennial post!

    You are doing a wonderful work Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that smirk on nathan's face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 200th! I've enjoyed getting to know you and your family through the blog. Here's to 200 more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's the Laura/Gary ratio on these 200 blogs? (Actually, have a I read a post by Gary? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Laura and Gary, This is my third try to write you all. I miss you so much and cannot believe that Nathan is so grown up and now there is beautiful Grant. Laura, you had a baby in Bolivia?

    I want so much to know how you all are, how the ministry is, the team is going. Steve Pohl told me that you all were in AR but I had no idea how to write you.

    I have such wonderful memories of you all and the incredible meals that you fed us--it was such a taste of home.

    I am a grandmother now. Jackson was born last Nov. and I love him so very much. I bought a house in Jan and will move in in June. (an old house and much work)

    How is your Spanish? I can only imagine that it is fantastic.

    Please write when you can. I know it is crazy busy. How much longer will you all be there?

    I miss you very much.

    Much love and many blessings,

    Gail

    ReplyDelete