Tuesday, April 15, 2008

M.A.S.

Who knew that when I gave birth to the newest Bull baby, the 2008 model GT (Grant Thomas... get it? :) that he came with the free installation of the M.A.S. Sounds impressive huh? Even something you might want to look into for your newest addition, but trust me... the M.A.S., otherwise known as the Mommy's Asleep Sensor is not a welcome bonus to your new bundle of joy, at least it hasn't been for mine. It is uncanny how that precious baby boy knows the exact second that I try to lay down to rest while he's napping. The M.A.S. is alerted and the stirring, followed by the crying, begins. Now I know that Nathan eventually outgrew his M.A.S. and so I'm holding out hope for Grant. Until then, this mommy is determined to find a way to outsmart the newborn sensor that is ruining her naptime :)

4 comments:

  1. ugh! so sorry! I hope its just a growth spurt and he'll sleep better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:33 PM

    That really made me laugh because you know that's Evo's party.

    Love,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete