Monday, April 28, 2008

The only thing worse...

I've decided that the only thing worse than the mommy having the stomach flu is for the mommy to be a nursing mommy, who's nursing a sick baby and chasing a puny big brother too... so lots of prayers over the Bull's would be much much much appreciated... that the yuckies would be on their way ASAP... and prayers that daddy (who seems to be in the clear right now) will stay in the clear... at least until the rest of us can get back to normal :)

I will say though that my sweet Nathan made my day today! I was in the bathroom where he immediately followed me (is there no sacred privacy after becoming a mommy?) and when I told him that my tummy hurt he promptly came over, leaned in close and kissed my belly... to make it all better :) What a sweet boy I have! Hope you and your families are feeling better than we are and that the yuckies in our house right now didn't jump through the internet to come visit you!

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear. That makes me so very sad for you!! Praying that everyone gets better quicker than you are expected to, and that the flu stops with you guys. And that big brother will be a very remarkably calm, peaceful boy (at least until Mommy is back upright and not hugging the toilet anymore!) Blessings -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last year when Taylor was about 2 months old I had the world's worst stomach bug for about 3 days straight. I have literally never been so miserable, and I didn't have a Nathan to keep up with too! Stay strong, you will get through it and if nothing else, those jeans you fit into so soon after having Grant will probably be even looser when all is said and done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:06 AM

    Sending more immodium SOON! Sending prayers for well bodies for the mommy, the daddy and the two precious boys. Love you all. Mom

    ReplyDelete