Monday, May 12, 2008

Pictures galore...

Well, I know this post is more for the grandparents and Aunt Do-Do more than anything... but maybe a few other people will enjoy it too :) Things have been a little crazy, but we're doing good, enjoying our two boys and our time with them... a post with more brain power will be soon to come... but you see that would actually require brain power and today I'm running low :)
Our newest smiley buns :)

Blowing bubbles with Mommy... just me and my Nathan!

Like mother like son...

What follows is what happens when you try to do a self-photo shoot with your two-year old :)

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable!! What precious little boys blessed with a wonderful momma. Hope all is well and that your brain power returns soon, mine too seems to be in short supply. Think of you often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:35 PM

    Those beautiful boys!!! Great photos of bubble blowing. Brings back memories. Was there loud music playing at the same time? ha ha. Thanks for the photos. We love you ALL. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! I love your smiling faces! Hug your guys for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! I can't believe how big Grant is getting. Enjoy every minute, pretty soon he'll be pulling up and crawling like Will has started doing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved seeing them and I'm not even grandparents or Aunt Do-do! Your mom is right - your boys ARE beautiful. In a very boyish way, of course! Blessings -

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great pictures! Looks like you all are doing well and are a very happy bunch. Love you all!
    Christie, Ben and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. did you ever look really pregnant?

    smile. You looked beautiful, just very little.

    Love to you,

    gail

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pictures Laura. They are so great -- I adore the one of Nathan beaming up at the camera. Thanks for them! Give them hugs from me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your boys are precious! Give them a hug from all the Reagan boys! By the way...this post says Ryan but it's really Marci! in our prayers, always!!

    ReplyDelete