Sunday, March 30, 2008

What's the date?

So you know you're a new mom of two who has not had the brain function to focus on which day of the week it is, much less the actual date when... you look down at your watch and the date shows March 31st (when it's actually the 30th). You see this year was a leap year right? Meaning that for the entire month of March I've been one day off. I'm usually a very detailed oriented person, but not until today (almost the last day of the month) did I notice that I was one day ahead of the rest of the world... maybe that's why I'm so tired, I sure do feel like I've lived an extra 24 hours :)

2 comments:

  1. Don't feel too bad. It took a 6 year old to get me straightened out on the date. I was a day off for a week or so until he helped me out. If not for him, who knows when I would have figured it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:47 AM

    You're the mother of two little ones. Some days you will feel like the days are flying by, some days they will drag, leap year or not, watches or not. Enjoy each moment! Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete