Thursday, November 1, 2007

From the desk of Nathan Bull...

Well to all my blogging fans out there... my mommy has been a total slacker as far as keeping you guys informed of all the fun things we're getting to do while we're here visiting my Nana and Papa's house! So I thought I'd take the wheel for a little while and let you know first hand how much fun I am having here in Texas! Mommy and Daddy are adjusting to being "home" and I think they're doing a pretty good job so far :) I'm sure Mommy will tell you more about all that later, but I wanted to show you some new pictures of the fun things I've gotten to do since we got here... so here's my past two weeks... take a look -

This is a new family picture that we took our last Sunday in Cochabamba before Mommy and I got on the plane to come "home."

I wanted to make sure that everyone knew that my blankie made it safe and sound to Texas with me... what would I do without blankie?

This is my new favorite toy at Nana and Papa's house... did you know this is the same piano that my mommy and Auntie Em played on when they were little? Pretty cool I think!

And this is the so so so cool tricycle that one of my mommy's friends from Harding, Miss Jennifer, is letting us borrow while we're here. I ride it everywhere... and I mean everywhere, inside, outside, and all around, I'm so glad that I got to borrow it while we're here visiting! Thank you Miss Jennifer and Susie!

The first week we were here it was warm enough to play in the pool and my Papa was my water playing buddy! I learned really quickly that if I stood at the back door and said "water" really pathetic like... he would come and take me outside to play! That Papa of mine is so much fun and definitely a great play buddy!

One of my mommy's best friends in the world came to visit us from Chicago (I'm guessing that's pretty far away because it seemed like a big deal to mommy that she came so far to see us :) Jen and I played and played together and she brought me some really cool birthday presents too... so she must think I'm pretty special.

We got to be here for my Auntie Em's birthday (who by the way is one of my new favorite people in the world!) and these pictures are of mommy lighting the candles, me helping Auntie Em blow them out, and just fun times with Auntie Em.
This was my first real Halloween and it was super fun! My Nana bought me a Superman outfit (that she says I can wear as my Pjs too!) and so I got to be a superhero :) I got to show my great Grannie Sterne my outfit when she came over for dinner and then we went to Starbucks to see Auntie Em who had to work :( But then we went trick-or-treating on my Nana and Papa's street and I have to say I think I did pretty good! I said please and thank-you at every house and even shared some of candy with other people (and one puppy dog :) along the way!


Today we got to do one of the coolest things yet! Mommy wasn't feeling good this morning... but Daddy and Nana decided we could brave the zoo by ourselves and it was so so so much fun!!! We got to see zebras, tigers, and gorillas... but my favorite part was getting to feed the fishes and the birds. There was a place where you could buy these sticks with birdseed on them and then go and feed the birds! It was the best part of the zoo and my daddy got some great pictures of our fun time! Besides all the fun things we're getting to do, we're getting to hang out with Nana, Papa and Auntie Em and that has been so good for me, Mommy and Daddy! Mommy is making her habitual Wal-Mart runs (and occasionally dragging me along for the "fun"). I'm sure she'll tell you all about her fun times soon... but for now I'm going to go to bed... my two-year old body has finally adjusted to the slight time change and mommy and daddy say we're headed to Brownwood tomorrow so I better get a good night's sleep. Thanks for taking time to look at all my fun pictures and for praying for us while we travel! Night-Night.

9 comments:

  1. Nathan, I do love you sooo much and enjoyed seeing your pictures and hearing your stories. I will have ot come and play more soon! I miss you! Give everybody good hugs for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you guys have been so busy. and wow again, what a smart boy Nathan is to know how to type so well! We're so excited to see you guys when you make it down a little further south in a few weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura you look fabulous! So happy and healthy. I am so glad that you are having a great time.

    Nathan is such a cutie. I epecially like the pitures of him at the zoo holding the bird. How cool is that! And he is adorable in that hat. Please tell him thanks for the update. (wink)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your update, Nathan! We had so much fun playing with you a few weeks ago. Hope that you have so very much fun with all of your family while you are here. Ride that bike as much as you want!! We are sooo happy to share with our friends and by the time we get it back, Parker may be ready to try it out and be a big boy like you! Looking forward to more stories!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing. Looks like you guys are having a great time and getting to recoup. Blessings during the rest of your time there

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah - yeah! I've been anxiously awaiting the news! So glad you're having a fun time, Nathan. Michaela misses you. We'll be praying for your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was so good to be with you the other night! I love seeing these pictures of Nathan and of all of your family enjoying him so much!
    Blessings Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are so glad you are having such fun, Big Nathan! My God bless you with safe travel and we look forward to seeing you very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you guys are having so much fun! Nathan is doing a good job with that little bird:)and his Halloween costume was adorable.
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete