Sunday, November 18, 2007

Fun in a box...

Since being home we've worked hard not to go crazy buying toys and such for our most favorite little boy, and I have to say I'm pretty proud of us as we've done a pretty good job so far. And true to form it wouldn't have mattered how many toys we bought for Nathan because the entertainment of the hour (and I do mean hour... since he played with Papa and Auntie Em for a few hours) was this big fun box. I wish I could tell you all how much fun it is for Nathan, and what a blessing it is for me, to see Nathan playing with my family! God knew exactly what he was doing in creating family, and I'm so thankful for this time home to share with them!


7 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! I'm wondering if I know anyone who needs a filing cabinet so I can keep the box for my boys! It was great to get to visit with you while you were here! Enjoy the rest of your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you guys are having fun. Nathan looks like he is enjoying himself in that box. I have already bought Hannah a couple presents for her birthday but I am sure she will have more fun with the boxes and paper too.
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids LOVE boxes too - especilly the big ones. :-) And, yes, family is a great thing God invented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the update! I'm so glad you're enjoying your time with family - and enjoyed your time at Brownwood too. We'll be praying for your trip to AR and your time with Gary's fam. Love you and miss you!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much fun! I am glad you had such a great time with your famliy. Praying for safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Guys,

    Looks like you're having fun state-side. I keep hoping I'll bump into you at either RHCC or randomly in Brownwood . . .

    Just wanted to forward this article to you I read in the Star-Telegram. Apparently American cars damaged in Katrina are making their way down to Bolivia - so buyer beware!

    W

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been looking for an update . . gotta love a box for a boy! I hope your time going from place to place is able to feel some kind of relaxing and refreshing amidst the madness of "sqeezing it all in" . .
    blessings!

    ReplyDelete