Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Little Boys

I finally got around to finding the camera, the cable, the laptop, the power supply, and having internet yesterday... which to answer your looming question of what this has to do with anything... allowed me download all the pictures on the digital camera from the last, oh let's say, three months or so. Scary I know! So in the purging process, I found these pictures of Nathan that I hadn't had a chance to share with you faithful friends and family who follow our blog. I was trying to think of a post for them, and then realized that basically they are all summed up in the fact that I have a little boy who is ALL boy! So enjoy and know that Nathan is so excited to come home and visit everyone and show you all just how much of a true boy he really is :)

(Mommy? Who's Mommy? I've got a new best friend and his name is DADDY!)

There is nothing in this life that can't be solved, or at least survived, when I'm wearing my so cool rain boots... see?

Since Mom and Dad moved us to an apartment (man I wish they would make up their minds about where they want to live!) we had to give away Lucy. I loved playing with Lucy, and giving her hugs, but I know that she is having fun in her new home with her new family!

This is what happens when I try to tell Lucy how to do things... or when I have something that she wants really bad... she tries to take it from me and that does not make me happy... I have no idea where she learned that from?!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:29 PM

    Sooooo sweet!! And you're right -- Nathan is ALL boy! I oughta know, right?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed reading all the new posts. Glad to see you guys are doing well and happy to hear that Nathan is loving life in the apartment.

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So thankful you are back in cyberspace!
    I've missed your comments and pix. Praise God for working out all the details, and thanks for your time to give us a glimpse into your daily life.
    --Roland

    ReplyDelete