Wednesday, September 19, 2007

100 words or less :)

Have moved....
Love the apartment...
Nathan loving the apartment...
Pregnancy going well...
Sickies for mommy gone...
Sickies for Nathan here...
Cold and amoeba and last molars...
Can't get one illness at a time...
Still no internet at apartment...
Reason for lack of blogging...
Miss you all terribly...
Looking forward to a BIG return :)
Gotta run...
Toddler attitude requires timeout and readjustment :)
God bless you all...
Only 4 weeks until we board the plane :)
Hallelujah chorus singing :)

7 comments:

  1. Hey Gary and Laura,

    When will you be in B'wood? We need to make plans! Feel free to send me a message. I couldn't remember your address. Mine is greg-bailey@usa.net . Blessings!
    ----Greg

    ReplyDelete
  2. just wanted to say...i'm with ya on the last molars and toddler attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:06 PM

    Yea!! Good to read this new post. I've missed you guys! Hope Nathan had a great 2nd birthday. Will you guys be coming through Searcy again this time? It'd be great to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. (Sigh of relief) I have been wondering about oh so much of Bull and now I get a teaser! I hope your plans find you near the Bewley home! I will cook you a nice big plate o' comfort food:-) You certainly can't pass that up...

    ReplyDelete
  5. YIPPEE!! I'm so glad to hear that you are doing well...hope the molars come in fast and that Nathan gets over his yuckies!! Be safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see you guys! I hope Nathan is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete