Monday, October 30, 2006

Don't tell Daddy

Not that we keep secrets from Daddy... but this is too funny. One of Nathan's new fascinations is putting things on his hands, or putting his hands through things so that they fit on his wrists. Now that can range from his socks, to teething rings, to... yes you've got it... bracelets. My son is definitely secure enough in his manhood to wear bracelets :) And I think he pulls it off well :) Here he is during our trip home playing with Jen and trying on the bracelets that we brought to her from Bolivia. I think his smile says it all!


2 comments:

  1. Nathan is precious! Glad you are back to posting-I was checking Emily's blog to see what YOU have been up to :)
    Have a great day!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finding old friends on blogger is so much fun!! When I started my job at my church (West Houston), I saw pictures of a girl on some of the desks. I thought "That girl in the picture looks just like Laura Wallace." When someone told me her name was Emily Wallace, former intern @ WHCC, I knew you two had to be related. Today I saw or someone mentioned Emily's blog, so I thought I would check out this connection and here you are.
    You look great and your son is precious. I'll be praying for you and your team's work in Bolivia.

    ReplyDelete