Thursday, May 25, 2006

With Love from Aunt Emily


As I look at my son, I see more and more everyday pieces of Gary, myself, and our family. Here is a picture I took of Nathan's hands. They remind me everyday of my sister, his precious Aunt Emily, as I think that they are just like hers. I am so blessed to have an amazing sister who is serving the Lord faithfully in Oregon, far far from home. But always seeking to listen to the calling of God on her life. We are all so thankful for her, her spirit, and example of surrender to us. We love you Aunt Emily.

2 comments:

  1. Girl you did go blog crazy!!! Keep them coming I love seeing pics of Nathan.

    Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love emily here in Portland too, and am thankful for her. As we are thankful for the work you are doing in Bolivia. May God be with you.

    ReplyDelete