Thursday, May 25, 2006

Nathan speaking here. So I have a request to my family and all my mommy and daddy's friends back home. Do you think that maybe you could talk to my mommy and daddy, because for some reason they think that I am crazy. They keep taking pictures of me while I am playing like it's some exciting new thing. And don't they know how much fun it is to play with your toys INSIDE the toy box? It's not so crazy now is it? I didn't think so either. Well, thanks for this little talk, I'm glad we had it, and glad that I'm not as crazy as they think that I am :) I sure do miss you all, and can't wait to see you all soon. Hopefully I'll be walking by the next time that I see you!! Won't that be so much fun! I love you! - Nathan


2 comments:

  1. Nathan, As you grow you will learn it is not you that is crazy, it is your parents. LOL

    I can't wait to hug you and kiss you when we get to Bolivia in July.

    Love,
    Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathan- We totally know how much fun it is to play in the toy box. Our parents thought we were crazy too. We will just say its a guy thing!

    InHim-
    Caleb and Ian

    ReplyDelete