Sunday, December 7, 2008

They think they're sooooo funny!

Today I told Nathan to go put some underwear on (again, running around in his birthday suit!)… when he came in wearing it on his head I realized I should have been a little more specific about where to put them :) He of course thought it was hysterical and laughed and laughed at himself... it's so much fun when they start learning how to play with humor :) I can only imagine the fun we have in store with two little boys running around the house together... oh the adventure... maybe I should start asking for prayers now :)

Oh and while we're on the topic of underwear... can I tell you how hard it is to discipline a child who's curled up in a ball on the floor, back (and backside) facing you? Through the wails and gnashing of teeth (on the part of the child, not you the parent :) you look down to see Mater smiling at you (screen printed across the backside of your sweet little boys undies). Oh my goodness, I couldn't hold it together. Sometimes you just have to laugh :)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:37 PM

    Yes, laughter is indispensable. They are too funny!

    Oh, and you made me laugh with your snow comment! :-D ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:35 AM

    He is sooooooooo funny! Love, Nena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once I told my kids to go put on underwear, so they put on MY underwear. The put it on right, but of course the hip sides got pulled up all the way up over their shoulders. They danced around the house dressed like this. I videotaped them; however, I generally don't share those pictures with the public. :) Definitely made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete