Friday, December 19, 2008

It's officially Christmas...

Christmas can officially begin because there's now enough homemade caramel corn on my kitchen counter to feed a small army :) Today was a baking frenzy... two loaves of pumpkin bread, over 80 no-bakes, three dozen lemon bars, and well, you can see how much popcorn :) I love the holidays, such a wonderful opportunity, oh alright... excuse to bake up a storm! Hope you are having fun enjoying the holidays wherever you are! Merry Christmas!

And because what good is a post without pictures of one of my precious boys :) Now tell me who does this first one remind you of?

Couldn't be his big brother could it? What is it with my boys and closed eyes?

And just because he looks so precious :) This is definitely his happy place... eating :)

4 comments:

  1. Awww! Sweet pictures! And MMMM--caramel corn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:03 PM

    Seasonal baking is the best. I am thankful that even though we don't have the snow we do have drippy rainy days perfect for a cozy day (or days) in the kitchen. Carmel corn - you know Gary and I like that sweet corn - yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boys are adorable! Those are some really cute pictures.
    And over 80 no-bakes? They wouldn't last long around me! I love your no-bake cookies. I always seem to think that the ones I make just don't measure up to how I remember yours. They are super yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures! Grant is growing up so fast! I so want to know how you do your caramel corn!

    ReplyDelete