Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Note to self...

Laura?... yes self?... Remember... you're not in Bolivia anymore...
That's right folks, we've made our way back "home" for a few weeks and I've already had more notes to self than I care to admit. Reminding myself that this world I find myself in is so auto dependent (I really miss walking everywhere from our downtown apartment!), that you can bathe your kids every night since you're not using jugs and jugs of bottled water to avoid the stomach yuckies, that in the states we don't greet everyone we walk past like we do in South America (you should see the looks my sweet Nathan is getting here as he says "HI" to EVERYONE we meet in the street, in the store, and in passing :) And though travel is such hard work... watching my boys get loved on by their grandparents and Aunt Do-Do makes every mile flown worth it! Here are some pictures of our adventures thus far...

Nathan playing soccer at Nena and Papa's... doesn't he look so big!
What a sweet smile... just please excuse the drool :)
Pool time fun! What a sweet "little" man!

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures!!! I miss you all so much. Be careful. I love you.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness!! cute, cute, cute! enjoy your time "home."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your children are adorable. Enjoy every minute while they are small. They grow up too quickly.

    Don't know where you are in the states, but here in Charlotte, it is uncommon to pass with speaking or nodding. So different from NJ.

    Lisa's Nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant it was uncommon to pass without speaking or nodding.

    ReplyDelete