Friday, June 11, 2010

Thankful... ok, who's keeping track anymore? :)

Tonight I'm thankful for...

chiropractors.

skype!

Nathan's belly laughs with his Papa over "See you later alligator"... "After awhile crocodile" :)

Joshua's sleepy sounds already being heard over the monitor.

the new Dora video that's occupying my two oldest.

spaghetti sauce in a jar (yes again!)

fresh bread daily!

no-bakes!

hand-me cords from Denise.

bills paid for the month!

clean bathrooms (that I didn't have to clean!)

the full night's sleep that's going to happen tonight (I'm trying to think positive!)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:30 PM

    That boy has an infectious laugh ... just like his Mommy. How my heart soared to speak with you both today ... and to know that Gary will be back with you guys in just a couple of days now.

    Much love to you, dear one.
    Much love to you!


    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sing it with me...
    Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow, you're only a day away...

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie... I'm singin' with you :) the sing at the top of your lungs, windows rolled down, radio blaring kinda singin' :) Hope you had a great time in Santa Cruz! Love you too!

    ReplyDelete