Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Thankful... day 9

Tonight I'm thankful...

that the boys had another great day at school.

that I didn't kill one of my children today despite the fact that Grant and Joshua didn't nap and lost it (totally lost it) at the same time, crying at me for an hour b/c I couldn't hold them on my lap at the same time...

for red painted toe nails, trimmed cuticles and tweezed eyebrows.

for finishing the week 5 study of our Beth Moore bible study (especially since I'm facilitating the study tomorrow night)

for Nathan's little fingers interwined with mine as I went back in after putting Joshua to bed (for the second time) to say I was sorry for being so grumpy today.

for forgiveness from my children.

this day is over.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:51 PM

    I am not even away from my family and I know I need to do this! You are a blessing to those sweet boys even when "grumpy" shows her face! They have to learn that life isn't always a bed of roses...although we wish it could be!
    Thank you for all you do for Christ!
    Sheridan

    ReplyDelete