Saturday, February 28, 2009

Something so sweet...

Yesterday some of my friends and I were blessed to honor Titus. Who's Titus you ask? Well we haven't met him yet, but we're awfully fond of his mommy Beth, and can't wait to meet Titus in just a few short weeks. He's supposed to meet his mommy and daddy face to face in about 5 weeks and I know after months of pregnancy his mommy is so ready :) Grant got to go to the shower with me (which I'm sure he was just "thrilled" about) and while we were there he played with all my friends. There is something so sweet about watching my friends and family love on my son! Thank you girls for showing Grant what it means to be loved on :)



4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:18 AM

    Looking forward to lovin' on that boy too! And the rest of the fam! Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:54 AM

    love the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:14 PM

    The little man's hair sure looks lighter. Is that really happening ... or did the flash wash it out a bit?

    Love,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved getting to love on my man Grant. Thanks for bringing him and for sharing him. He´s always welcome in my lap.

    ReplyDelete