Sunday, April 8, 2007

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday was beautiful, sunny and cool here in Cochabamba! It was a crazy morning around the Bull house, trying to make it out the door on time (which for those who know me well enough... know is an almost impossible task). But we did finally make it to church and were blessed to have close to 50 people in attendance this morning to worship our Lord and celebrate the resurrection of His son! The kids participated in a resurrection eggs type activity which they really seemed to enjoy (even though they were made from plastic bags instead of Easter eggs, despite Julie's galant effort to find Easter eggs... sometimes on the mission field you just have to improvise :) So I thought I would include a couple of pictures from this morning's worship and a new picture of our family that we took this morning! Enjoy and God bless!

Worship this morning (and for those of you who are familiar with worship in Latin America... this picture doesn't show the last 10 people who trickled in during service :)

The kiddos presenting their improvised Resurrection Eggs.

Josh leading children's worship songs... Nathan was there I promise, if you look to the right you'll see the top of his little head :)

What? Two new family pictures in a week? Who would have thought?

Who's that handsome little man? It's my Nathan :)

6 comments:

  1. He is getting to look like a little boy rather than a baby! WOW! I'm thrilled to hear about the turnout at services, what a gift on Easter Sunday! Love you all, Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is getting so big. He is very handsome. I am glad that he is starting to feel better. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are some good pictures!

    blessings

    huggs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a very handsome little man you and Gary have yourselves! Wonderful news about your great service on Easter. Give a big hug to that little guy for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You all look so good! I am so glad that Nathan is healthy now- I know it must be a relief. I cannot believe how big that little man is getting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are great pictures!! Nathan is such a cutie too, and changing so much!

    ReplyDelete