Monday, March 12, 2007

Welcome home mommy!

I've decided I'm going to have to write a whole separate post to tell you about how the conference in Brazil went for me personally. It was amazing and I feel so renewed, refreshed, and changed, but that's for another post :) This one is dedicated to my sweet boys. Gary and Nathan did great this last week. I feel so blessed to have a husband who is willing to sacrifice his time and energy for me to be able to go and do things like I did last week. And what do you know, they even got me a welcome home present (besides the gift of the fact that there were no broken limbs and the house was still standing). And below are pictures of my precious Nathan's masterpiece that he slaved over just for mommy... I'm sure of it!


6 comments:

  1. What fun! I am glad you were able to have time away, I know you were blessed. Love Nathan's artwork! :)

    Have a blessed day
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's lovely! I think that when I was about Nathan's age I did the same thing (also with a black crayon!) My parents put a chair in front of my artwork

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love the cave murals! He is catching up to my boys on that talent! Glad things went well at the conference and I look forward to hearing about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops! I have yet to be brave enough to just give Shelby some crayons. I always have her sit in her high chair when the crayons come out.
    Nathan is quite the artist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a mess that little boy is! i like the last picture the best, kind of a sheepish grin, "oops, i got caught" look on his face. man, love you guys and miss you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cant wait til our little one is ready to do fun things like that!! The joys of children's creativity:)

    ReplyDelete