Sunday, September 17, 2006

My own personal photographer
















Here I am again, Nathan speaking... did I mention that I'm one year old now? Just thought I'd check and make sure that everyone knew :) And in honor of my birthday my Aunt Emily came to visit me with my Nana and Papa. Well, you see my Aunt Emily got a new camera recently, and who is there better in the world to take pictures of than me? So I thought I'd have mommy put a few of them on our blog for you all to see! Sorry for the funny faces, I'm keeping 'em laughing down here in Cbba... that's for sure :)

6 comments:

  1. Nathan, you are soooo cute!! Glad you had a good first birthday. Have fun with Nana, Papa, and Aunt Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Nathan!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a handsome boy!! Can't wait to see you in Brownwood.

    I can't find your e-mail address. Could you send it to me at greg-bailey@usa.net ? Thanks in advance. Greet all of your teammates for us as well as all of the Cochabambans/Cochabambinos (?). Blessings
    ----Greg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just got your comment on my blog. We do not go to RHCC but does not mean we won't come to see you! email me susangwen78@yahoo.com and I will get you my contact info. I would love to see you and Nathan!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura, What an adorable young man you have!! Im glad you found me on Dee's blog, and hopefully we can keep in touch through each other's now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nathan I just love you! You are such a handsome boy. Give your parents, grandparents and auntie em big hugs and good one-year-old kisses for me!

    ReplyDelete