Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Catch Up

So... long time, no blog :) and we have made it safely stateside once again. Mind you... after a long long long flight with a crazy one year old who could not understand why he couldn't walk up and down the aisles of our plane :) But overall, it was an uneventful trip, which is definitely what you pray for when traveling internationally with a little one. My folks and sister had a great visit in Bolivia, getting a taste of our life in Cbba and enjoying getting reacquainted with their grandson and nephew. My sister posted some great pics of their trip and her visit with her Compassion Int. child on her blog so head on over and check them out (Bolivia pics 1, Bolivia pics 2) . I'll be putting some fun new stories of our first few days back home... which will involve some crazy wal-mart experiences, and all kinds of fun stuff... so until then. good night friends and family, who are now just a local call away :)

6 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are home safe and sound. Zoe and I have been spending time in Michigan and there is just nothing for the heart like being "home". I imagine even more so for you! I will be praying you can soak up every minute. Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you made it stateside with your sanity intact! :) Hope your trip reunites you with your family and friends for a renewed spirit and heart. Wish we could see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you made it Laura. We'll look forward to seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's get together why you are here. Come by my blog and get my email and send me your # so we can chill out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad that ya'll are back safely and the fight was good....It's always a guessing game with kids, you never know what they are going to do, that is what makes parenthood so fun (sometimes!! :) )
    We are going "home" for homecoming and I can't wait. I know everyone will be glad to see all of ya'll!! Of course, you can't make a trip without going to Wal-Mart to stock up on fun items!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you're there - and the plane trip wasn't too bad! We're keeping updated on everything through Gary. Travel safe once you start on your road trip. We are praying for you and miss you a whole lot!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete