Friday, August 4, 2006

The world as we knew it

Well, mark it down, our little boy's mobile :) Sunday night, my son finally decided it was time to try out his legs, and hasn't stopped since. We're slowly but surely moving everything in our house higher and higher to avoid the new height at which he can reach everything!! I'm vaguely remembering a very memorable Christmas tree at the Bewley's one year :) on which there were no ornaments on the bottom three feet or so :) I'm feeling their pain now. But he really is having fun with his new found independence and we are loving watching him grow. I am working on learning how to put video feed on the blog, so hopefully in a few days we'll have some real live footage of the little man in action. Just wanted to pass along the fun news :)

7 comments:

  1. What a speed demon! Most of the little ones around here his age are not even close to wanting to walk. How exciting! Way to go Nathan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LAURA!

    Thanks for saying hello! Since I have been stopping by Julie and Wendy's blog for the past couple of weeks I have been thinking about all of my RHCC friends and memories! And I actually remember thinking, "I wonder what ever happened to Laura Wallace (ahem, Bull)?" I had no idea that you were in the mission field - that's incredible! It should go without saying that we will add you, your family and your team to our prayer list!

    So good to hear from you. I'm gonna bookmark your blog and come back and read more during the weekend!

    Until then, have a great day!

    Wade

    (By the way, I love the clip Nathan laughing!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so we are thinking, "What's up with our 13 month old??" Not that we're in a hurry for Shelby to start walking really, but...good grief. That is one impressive little man! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Not even a year old and walking! Camille was a slow poke at 17 months, but she has made up for lost time:-) Oh the fond memories of our bare-bottomed tree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tree will never llok the same again! That is awsome that he is walking. Way to go Nathan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will always remember that I was there to witness and help little Nathan Bull walk. I miss you and Gary but, Nathan, I really miss him. We had so much fun.

    Nathan, you continue to keep Mom and Dad on there toes.

    I Love you,
    Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Gary and Laura,

    Congrats on Nathan's first steps! That is awesome! I'm sure that he is demonstrating athletic prowess at an eary age.

    We had a GREAT trip to Benin. We would love to share more with you.

    Melanie and I would like to start planning a trip to see you all. I have no idea when that could be yet, just know that it is on our hearts. We will continue to pray and seek God's guidance.

    For future reference, I now have a blog. It may be some time before I do much posting, but you might just jot it down somewhere. The address is gmbailey.blogspot.com .

    We love you three and look forward to hearing from you, or better yet seeing you! God bless you as you seek to serve Him!
    ----Greg

    ReplyDelete