Saturday, February 20, 2010

The cream in our oreo...

I always said that the middle child was the cream in the oreo... I just never expected to have one :) I didn't plan to have three children, two or four, even numbers that could be paired off, but never an odd number like three. And yet again, God giggles at me, his daughter for telling him what I will not do :) and this time I'm so so so thankful, because the product is my precious son Grant Thomas. Grant, you came into our lives' two years ago and you opened my heart in a whole new way. You have shown me what it means to be completely overwhelmed with love for my children... to love you up with snuggles, tackles, and tickle wars. You love so fiercely and it shows me so much of who you are. You are a passionate little boy and sometimes that gets you into serious trouble, but I'm praying that God will take that passion he placed within you and use it for his kingdom. You are growing into a precious little boy and I know one day you will be an amazing man! May God bless you my precious second born, and may you always know how much I treasure you, who you are, and all that you have taught me about this life, and about myself! Happy Birthday Grant Thomas... I love you more than my next breath!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:31 PM

    Grant:

    I, too, love you more than my next breath (that sentiment is a tradition handed down through your Mom's family). Your Nena and I so wish we could be there to celebrate with you. You have been blessed with a Dad and a Mom who love the Lord -- and love you more than life itself.

    I am excited to see the mighty deeds that our Heavenly Father does in you and through you.

    Happy birthday, little buddy!


    Love,

    Papa

    ReplyDelete