Sunday, June 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Gary!

Well... today my sweet husband turns the big 3-0! This morning while Nathan and I were home from church (he's still pretty puny from the recent cold and run in with parasites again!) he worked on this picture for his Daddy... with a little help from the mommy.
(can you tell who's totally into stickers right now?)



Nathan adores his daddy. It brings such an amazing joy to my heart to watch them play together in a way that only a daddy and son can! Nathan's been cooped up in the house with mommy since he's been sick and when Daddy hits that door at the end of the day, all sickies and whinings go flying out the window (at least for a little while) and it's time to rough house with Daddy.

Who knew that when I met Gary Bull almost 8 years ago that I would be blessed with such a wonderful man to be my partner and husband in this life. He has blessed my life beyond what I could have imagined... helped me to realize who I am... loved me through the learning and growing that entailed... and always saw the woman in me that God made and created to be his wife and Nathan's mommy. Gary is so many wonderful things and for those of you who know him well, you know that the list is long and grows every day... but suffice it to say that I married a wonderful man and wanted to take this moment to say Happy Birthday to him.

Gary... Thank you for being an amazing husband, partner, friend, and daddy! Thank you for loving Nathan and I in such a sacrificial way and for always leading our family where you hear God calling! I love you... Happy Birthday!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:32 AM

    Thank you, Lord, for bringing this man of God into our daughter's life and blessing our family immeasurably. Happy 30th, Gary. Love, John, Charlene and Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Gary! Laura, you are a tremendous blessing to so many of us and I am so glad God placed you two together and that he brought you into our lives!
    The Bewleys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:00 PM

    Happy Birthday, Gary!! Was it really only 8 years ago that you met? I thought it had to be longer than that. Can you believe we're both married to such old men?! (o;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gary, Happy Birthday!

    When I turned 30 (a *long* time agao) I got a tombstone birthday cake with stone gray icing. You got a drawing from your son and a public tribute from your wife. Count your blessings... you're a fortunate man! If you can get your fantasy football team together you'll have it made!

    God bless,

    Ken Hines

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!!! Dixie, Harrison and I wish you the best. Tell everyone hello for us.

    The McAnally's

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry it's late but- HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARY! If I hadn't been out of town, I might have made it sooner. Hope it was a great one and Nathan and your amazing wife showered you with love and smiles. I love how amazing God is that he placed two of the most amazing people I know, who have a true heart for the Lord and for teaching all of us, together for his work. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete